Choosing a new oven is a big decision. Regardless of your cooking abilities. Ensuring your finding the best ovens reviewed is a core component in buying a new oven.
The oven features you choose will be important, and different from one person to another. You will also need to consider your budget, and how you will use your oven. Not everyone is a keen baker and for some, you may just like to open a packet and reheat!
There are many different types of oven available to buy. For us, the core oven types are:
You may not have even realised that there is such a readily available array of oven types out there! This article may help: What are the Different Types of Oven and Their Uses
No matter what your cooking abilities we feel there are five main factors to consider before buying a new oven
- Capacity – how many people are you cooking for?
- Heat output (conventional, fan or multi-function cooking)
- How it will fit in your kitchen? Built under, built in or eye-level?
- The fuel type; gas or electric
- Functions and settings – would you benefit from convection cooking?
If you still have any questions, we have written some handy articles, that you may like to read prior to deciding which new oven to buy:
We’ve done the research to help you choose the best oven for you.